Sweety Pepper Drop
Small tear shaped peppers, distinct and unique type of pepper that grows in the Highlands of Peru. The sweet and sour flavor makes this pepper exceptional. The pepper seed is a combination of a cherry pepper and jalapeno pepper. This tiny and versatile pepper is perfect as a topping or garnishing salad and even couscous. Packed with nutrients and Super fun for kids.
- Origin: Peru. Packed and preserved in Rioja, Spain
- Varietal: Capsicum Chinense
- Flavor: Zesty, Sweet and Sour (Not Hot)
- Recommended use: Pizza toppings, salads, rice, pastas, baked goods, couscous, and as a topping of Bloody Mary
- Packing and Size: 325 gr (0.72 lbs) net dry weight