From the clean waters of the Galician sea, hand harvested Kombu seaweed is one of the most common algae consumed, used in traditional cuisines around the world. Versatile and a great source of minerals (iodine, calcium, copper, manganese) and vitamins. Flavor is mild with a certain smokiness and more body and texture than other algae. Dehydrated in low temperatures to keep the integrity of the algae.
- Origin: Galicia, Spain
- Varietal: Laminaria Ochroleuca
- Flavor: mild with a certain smokiness
- Recommended use: In hydrated form use in soups, stews, rice, pasta and an assortment of vegetables. The water used to hydrate can be used as a base ingredient for cooking.
- Ingredients: ORGANIC Dehydrated Kombu Seaweed
- Packing and Size: 100 gr (3.53 oz) net dry weight