Special Foodie Gift Set
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Balsamic Wine Vinegar
A perfectly crafted sustainably farmed single-variety Picual certified "Organic" extra virgin olive oil high in polyphenols and antioxidants. Consume this exquisite olive oil and a portion of all proceeds is benefitting pediatric cancer research through The Scarlett Fund.
This first cold-pressed extra virgin organic olive oil with a robust and rich flavor and medium intensity is produced by a small family farm with unmatched attention given to the environment with the avoidance of harmful chemicals and the practice of responsible farming techniques.
- Origin: Jaen, Spain
- Varietal: ORGANIC CERTIFIED PICUAL
- Intensity: medium
- Recommended use: finishing, cooking, sautéing and dressings
- Acidity: 0.10%
- Size: 500 ml (16.90 fl. oz.
- Winner of the Silver Award at the New York International Olive Oil Competition (NYIOOC) for the Organic category.
- Product: 50 Year Balsamic Wine Vinegar Awarded the "Vinavin Gold Award" for best Balsamic in the Cordoba, Spain Region
- Origin: Montilla Moriles (Cordoba, Spain)
- Grape Varietal: Pedro Ximenez
- Intensity: bold
- Recommended use: glaze for beef, chicken, fish, and game, finishing salads, vegetables, aged cheeses, and desserts
- Aged: 50 years in American Oak
- Acidity: 6%
- Size: 250 ml
Freshly harvested at a multi generational family owned farm with the highest quality olives from the Region of Malaga. Made with a delicate proprietary family recipe Brine with low sodium content. A true taste of Spain’s best olives!
Origin: Malaga (Andalucía, Spain)
Green Manzanilla Olives
Recommended Use: Salads, as a tapa and as an everyday healthy snack. Brine for mixed cocktails
Size: 220 gr (net dry weight)
- Product: Bonito del Norte (Tuna) Loins in Olive Oil
- Origin: Spain
- Recommended use: Salads, as a tapa and as an everyday healthy snack.
- Size: 220 gr